This two-day business intelligence conference focuses on cross-media convergence, enabling content producers to better tell their stories seamlessly across multiple platforms. The 2012 edition takes place at the Hyatt Regency in downtown Toronto on November 6 & 7.
X-Summit seeks to create a dialogue between content creators in film, TV, video games, interactive online storytelling and other forms of media in order to facilitate new partnerships, knowledge and projects. With extensive opportunities for interaction with speakers and fellow attendees, X-Summit offers unparalleled networking and partnership development opportunities.
X-Summit 2012 is all about expansion – expanding entertainment and media across a universe of options. How can storytellers leverage various on and offline media and delivery methods to create the most engaging user experience, drive monetization and ultimately tell the best story possible? At X-Summit, you’ll learn about how to make the most of your intellectual property as you discover and discuss new trends and best practices in developing true transmedia projects as well as ways to expand existing properties into new media.
X-Summit 2012 features one day of regular conference programming, with keynotes, panels and presentations, while the second day includes one-on-one meetings, roundtable discussions, workshops and more. Spend day one hearing case studies from key players in the transmedia space and day two interacting, discussing and workshopping!
- Inspirational keynotes from industry leaders
- Interactive panel discussions
- 1×1 Meetings with event speakers allow delegates the unique opportunity to talk to some of our influential speakers
- Inspirational speakers that will provide case studies relevant to professionals in the Interactive industry.
- Informative roundtable discussions will feature industry leaders and a small group of X-Summit delegates. These discussions will provide a platform to express opinions and discuss industry issues.
- Collaborative workshops will provide X-Summit attendees with the opportunity to share ideas, build relationships and collaborate
- Innovative interactive companies will show their stuff in the Canadian Interactive Showcase, presented by the CMF
- Fantastic breakfasts and lunches and lots of networking breaks to meet fellow attendees